Yun nan classic 58 black tea is from Feng Qing, Yun nan province. Yunnan is a region in China known for producing excellent black tea. Yunnan black is famous for its fat golden buds and Yunnan Black Tea has a high concentration of these golden buds. The color of Yun nan black tea is a reddish brown color. The aroma is strong honey and floral with a slight roasted undertone. The taste is smooth and sweet and the aftertaste is refreshing and clean. Small leaf/bud sets were hand-picked and expertly processed into this classic style of Dian Hong first mastered by the Feng Qing tea factory in 1958.
The taste of "Classic 58 Dian Hong" is a little bit malty, floral, honey -sweet and slightly bitter flavor. Very textured taste, pungent aroma and long-lasting feeling in the mouth!
If you like the black tea without too much bitterness, smooth, with a hint of honey flavor, this will be a very good breakfast tea.
Yun Nan Classic 58 Black tea:
Brewing tool: cups, bottles, tea wears, tea bags
Water temperature: 180° F
Amount of tea: 1 table spoon
Amount of water: 6 - 10 oz.
Put the hot water & tea into the cup. Stirring the tea will help make the tea flavor come out faster, stir for about 60 - 90 seconds for the first cup, then strain it out.
Later, if you want more tea, put more water back in the cup, steep for another 90 seconds, then strain it out.
This amount of tea leaves will make 2-3 cups of tea.
Black tea is 100% fermented, it has more caffeine than green tea. We suggest drinking black tea during the day. Because of the full fermentation, it contains less tea polyphenols, it is more mellow to the stomach. It will also coat the membrane to protect the stomach. If you have stomach problems such as acid reflux, stomach ulcer, sensitive stomach ect., we suggest you drink more black tea and drink less green tea, oolong tea, or coffee.
Black tea is a good option to form part of your diet because of its several health benefits, most of which can be attributed to its favorable nutritional profile. Due to increased oxidation, black tea is more flavourful and caffeine laden than its other counterparts. Moreover, the flavor of black tea can be retained for a much longer time than other teas. The black tea benefits for health are given below.
- Due to its high caffeine content, compared to other teas, drinking black tea can kill oral viruses and thus, help in preventing skin infections and keeping your skin blemish free.
- Placing moist tea bags under your eyes helps in reducing puffiness.
- Black tea also helps in reducing mimic wrinkles and preventing pre-mature ageing and pimples. Thus, those suffering from these skin problems can try having one or two cups of black tea daily for beneficial results.
- The antioxidants present in black tea provide protection against skin cancer.
- The extract of black tea acts as a sun blocking agent when applied on skin.
- Polyphenols and tannins present in black tea accelerate the process of skin regeneration.
- Black tea contributes to glowing and blemish-free skin. Tannins protect your skin from the harmful impact of environment, improve blood circulation and fight bacteria in your body, thus providing protection against skin diseases.
Due to abundance of antioxidants and caffeine, black tea is considered extremely beneficial for hair. Black tea can be incorporated into your hair care regimen for stronger and damage free hair. The various benefits of black tea for hair are given below.
- Caffeine present in black tea helps in decreasing DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), a hormone found in the scalp which causes hair loss. Thus, black tea helps in increasing hair thickness and lowering hair loss.
- Another benefit of caffeine is that it stimulates hair growth when used once in a month. (Excess usage of caffeine should be avoided as it may stunt growth).
- Using black tea rinses as part of your hair care regimen adds shine, luster and natural darkness to your hair because of its dark hue. For this purpose, add 3 bags of tea to 6 cups of boiling water. After keeping this mix for an hour at room temperature, pour it on your head and wrap your hair in a towel. Wash your hair normally after an hour or two.
- Black tea acts as a natural dyeing agent and is suitable for women who have dark black or brown hair and want to get rid of grey hair or fading hair dyes. It darkens your hair besides adding shine and bringing out natural highlights.
Just like other teas, black tea contains caffeine, amino acids, carbohydrates, proteins, potassium, minerals, manganese, fluoride and polyphenols. In addition to these, it also contains catechins, tannin, guanine, purine, gallic esters and xanthine. The antioxidants polyphenols are associated with a number of health benefits. The nutritional profile of black tea comprises of the following.
Low Sodium and Calories: Black tea has a low sodium and calorie content provided that you do not add any sweeteners. Thus, it is advantageous for people who want to lose weight or just maintain optimum weight. It can be a great substitute to unhealthy soft drinks or colas which have a high content of sodium and fat.
Antioxidants: Black tea contains complex flavonoid, polyphenols that play an important role in antioxidant consumption and disease prevention. A cup of black tea contains an average of 200 mg of flavonoids. The flavonoid polyphenols, thearubigins and theaflavins act as powerful antioxidants. Research has observed that drinking three cups of black tea per day for two weeks results in increased concentration of flavonoids in the blood by 25%.
Hence, black tea is extremely beneficial for your health, hair and skin. However, it should be consumed in moderation as large doses can cause side effects like digestive problems, varicose veins, insomnia, acidity, palpitations and the like.
Zheng Shan Xiao Zhong Black Tea Zheng Shan Xiao Zhong is produced in one protected, natural area deep in a mountain valley of the Wu Yi Shan. It was created...
Premium Earl Grey Black Tea This Earl Grey black tea is blended with premium black tea, the flavor of the premium earl grey is smoother and sweeter, the taste is...
Yun Nan Big Golden Leaf Black Tea (Honey Flavor) Yun Nan province is very famous for producing Pu-erh Tea, also very famous for black teas. Yun Nan black teas are...
Strawberry black tea The strawberry black tea uses Assam black tea to infuse with the strawberry. It has a very strong strawberry flavor, if you like strawberry, this will...